?

Log in

Doing nothing and wasting my life...

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> My Profile at FF.net
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Sunday, May 20th, 2007
7:07 pm - guh.

So, I spent the weekend wanking off to pathetic and predictable shoujo mangas, and picturezzzz of Kakashi. Helf-nekiddd onezz :D

Metaphorically speaking, of course. I mean the wanking off thing XD.

God, I wish I could be an animal. Like, a cat. Or a dog. Or even a turtle, WHATEVER. That way I could wank off to shoujo mangas and Kakashi and Faith no More EVERY frigging DAY. 

And my sister just asked in that bitchy/i'm-the-hot-chick-here tone of hers just HOW is she supposed to calculate the radius if she has only a diameter. God, sometimes I love her. But sometimes I just want to SPANK her. 

And she's FIFTEEN.



current mood: geeky

(Strawberry Short Cake?)

Saturday, April 14th, 2007
11:29 pm - Schindler's List

Just watched it. Surprised it took me so much time... I don't think I would give it justice, since I'm so inept at describing things.

I will say it nonetheless :P

I'm amazed that Spielberg avoided the loftiness he excels so much at - like in Amistad. It's what made the movie so brilliant, I think. And the pictures, and Liam Neeson... I adore him everywhere he plays, though I suppose his style is the same in every film and he's not that much of a great actor. (I hadn't watched his every movie, so you never know.) I also loved Ralph Fiennes with his overpowering eyes. They can captivate you with their fierceness, and he conveyed the insanity and deliberate cruelty better than anyone would have. 

At first, when I've spotted few Polish actors, I thought it suitable (?) that some should play the part of Germans. They did. I was glad, truth be told. It would be dreadful if they wouldn't have. I don't really think that all Germans were bad, and that it was their fault...

Well, no, actually, it *was* their fault, but, I mean, EVERYONE can be like Nazi. This is what makes it so dangerous. This is what makes the next person dangerous. I suppose me, too.


And now, I'm hungry, so goodnight, my F-list.

(Strawberry Short Cake?)

7:04 pm - One of these days I'm going to get a life or something RESEMBLING it


YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE.

Ha! I'm caps-lock-y here :D. I am spending waaaaay too much time with my computer. Somehow, this tires me - which, in turn, creeps me out, since I sit on my big fat ass whole day and leer (courtesy of

tamlane, whose Blaise/Hermione fics are *stunning*! If you didn't take the hint -  CHECK THEM OUT). I'm growing to be such a perv. 

WAIT. I'VE GROWN TO BE A PERV.  hah.

My friend has gone and got herself a boyfriend, which is very nice and all, since she is glowing. really. like a pregnant woman, an option which i don't think i should consider. oh God, I'm CONSIDERING this *smashes her head on the desk*. She is not pregnant. I think. She doesn't look it. It's not my business :P Maybe she just doesn't know this. Who knows? One woman didn't recognize the symptoms and one day, just gave birth. Which was stupid idiotic pathetic thoughtless, but you never know. 

Why women can't be happy without a healthy and attentive male around? WHY???

I'm going to go and get myself a hobby, instead, something like parachutes. Or ...erm... climbing...? (AM I ACTUALLY GOING TO EXERCISE? hahahaHA. Riiiiiiight.). I've got an idea for a Sylar Heroes fic, that I will probably royally fuck up. Anything. *Anything* not go and rape this stunning, sexiest Blaise-like male *sauntering*  around. Gah. I have my books, alright. But my eyes get tired, though I love them with unbridled and consuming passion, now especially Catch-22 which is just...just...GAH. 

On a happy happier note, I'm going to see tori Amos and Bloc Party in about two months XD. 

Haha. And check out these two: 

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42854459/: smile for the camera: with Disney's princesses and non-princesses, though there's no Mulan there *pouts*

http://hito76.deviantart.com/: and this gallery, which makes even Weasel handsome.

 

 



current mood: bouncy

(Strawberry Short Cake?)

Monday, April 9th, 2007
11:58 am - interview thing

The rules are:

1. Leave a comment.
2. I ask you five question. Which you answer, naturally.
3. You post the answers to your journal. 
4. You also post the rules and the same offer.
5. And this goes on.
 
So, considering scarcely anyone will comment, I will have no trouble thinking of questions *grins*.

my questions, from

des_butterfly

1. Can you swim?

Yes, I can, somewhat.

2. Have you ever eaten peanut butter straight from the jar?

Oh God, of course, I did. It tastes better when eaten that way :D.

3. Finish the sentence. Rain makes me feel ______.

Rain makes me feel cosy and like reading in a plushy armchair (which I don't have, sadly) with a cup of tea. 

4. Favourite movie?

ONE movie? Damn. I adore Apocalypse Now, Star Wars old trilogy, Godfather trilogy, Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Two Weeks Notice, and a whole bunch of others, though I don't have a favourite, per se. 

5. What's your birthstone?

I would have to check... yeah, it's sapphire. 

And now, I have to go to family dinner thing, which really is just a great bore. Blah.

 

(2 Pieces » Strawberry Short Cake?)

Friday, April 6th, 2007
7:15 pm

Been reading "Lord of the Flies", and at the beginning, I've been thinking: "Why isn't there any girl? A girl would make everything right, like do a laundry." Riiiiiiiight. Such a misandrist at times, I am. 

And without syntax, as well :D.

These are, of course, not all of my reflections on this novel, but I doubt anyone would read, should I write them all.

Well, shoot me: I like Simon :P:P:P.

Happy Easter, to all of you :)).

(2 Pieces » Strawberry Short Cake?)

Friday, February 16th, 2007
7:35 pm

Been feeling a bit blah and unsatisfied for a while now - I'm not getting enough sleep now with all that projects and sleeping in the same bed as my sister. Checking at 1 a.m. if our dog is alive by looking at his pupils and heartbeat was fun though. My sister's fish tries to commit suicide at most inappropriate hours as well. God, I'm babbling now. 

I think I'm going to take a long, long bath and just read. And read, read, read.

Just spotted this guy with the most sensuous voice, big hands, and haughty look *is breathless*.



current mood: blah

(1 Piece » Strawberry Short Cake?)

Saturday, January 20th, 2007
11:26 pm - A fic, and my blabbering mouth

Been working on it since forever. Well, thinking about it. I definitely did some quality thinking *leers*. You'll get that once you read it. I'm not saying it's very good, in a writing-sense of good, but I think the idea behind is excellent, in a *writhing* sense of good. 

Title: The Perks of Being a Shinobi

Disclaimer: Standard disclaimer applied.

Summary: i've been waiting for this moment all my life but it's not quite right. Silversun Pickups “Lazy Eye". A PWP, sasusaku.

Rating: R, I think.

Word Count: 1, 539

A/N: I didn’t like my work very much, but the hell. And the summary is crap, but it was easier this way *smirks*

 

 

 



current mood: blank

(Strawberry Short Cake?)

Tuesday, December 26th, 2006
1:01 am - webomic recs

Have you, by any chance, read Da Vinci Code? Everyone made such a rucus about it, so I read it. 

And made fun of it. God, I mean, what's all this about? It was moderately well-written, but not amazingly so. (someone may think: you're the one to say that, but my answer would be: FUCK you.)

Some chapters were really (really) short, and every one was ended with a dramatic passage. I mean, it was like a feast to my cynical self. (Man, couldn't the author be anymore lame? Yeah, wait, all his dumb followers ARE.) 

I am mentioning it now only because I became addicted. To webcomics. 

I spend, literally, few good hours a day reading thousands (and when I say thousands, I mean thousands) of comic strips. Each one ended with a witty punchline.

Irony of this situation banged me on the head the other day. 

i just thought I would share the love with you :)

Some of the comics I have read so far:




current mood: awake

(Strawberry Short Cake?)

Sunday, December 17th, 2006
9:40 pm

Hm. I look pretty right now, you know.  Just looked in a mirror, and I really do*grins*. A bit romantic, with a orange-pinkish sweater, a bit too big lips (not Angelina Jolie's!), curly short hair and pale skin. I just saw myself, thought: 'hey, I look even pretty!'.

It *is* worth taking a notice. Do YOU look pretty now?





current mood: pretty self-centered

(6 Pieces » Strawberry Short Cake?)

Saturday, November 25th, 2006
11:50 pm

Got absolutely nothing to say. And I like it that way. Because, - screw this, it's  half past midnight and I'm listening to The Shins.

I like when the band has 'the' before their name. It sounds cool. I mean, The Beatles, The Clash, The Ramones? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf84nPhPVIM&mode=related&search= check out this :)



current mood: sleepy

(Strawberry Short Cake?)

Sunday, October 29th, 2006
2:51 pm - ramblings


(Heh, the things happening in my country are enough to make people run away, regardless of the economic growth.)

Anyway, I'm obssessed lately with H/Hr. I know - ewwww.

Anyone here read 'Feminine Mystique'?





current mood: blah

(Strawberry Short Cake?)

Wednesday, October 25th, 2006
11:10 pm - Because I should have updated sooner....

Geez. I'm so busy this day, I don't even get to sit for hours and write. Ok, so 'm not that busy, just lazy :P but now that I've got web upstairs I will be able to write something here. Just a story I wrote that nobody will read (so what? :D) 

Have fun living, people!

Title: Middle Child Syndrome.
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Summary: Eclair and Un-oh have a fight. It’s not the first (God, no!), not the last (hopefully), but it’s there. And it has a Middle Child Syndrome, appearently.



current mood: creative

(1 Piece » Strawberry Short Cake?)

Wednesday, August 9th, 2006
12:03 pm - hahahahaahaahaha. So WHAT?
You Are 52% Gross
You're more than a little gross, but probably no more gross than the average person. Maybe it's time to drop some of those disgusting habits that could eventually embarrass you!

(Strawberry Short Cake?)

10:38 am - Yo! Hermione-centric drabble


Title: Weeds.
Author: crazy_escapist
Word count:
155, so it's a drabble. Almost.
Characters: Hermione-centric, Harry, Ron.
Summary:
Out of the flowers Hermione got in the course of her life, she had her favourite.
A/N: Dedicated to MYSELF.

 






current mood: awake

(Strawberry Short Cake?)

Sunday, August 6th, 2006
4:25 pm - Kiddy Grade, Eclair-centric fic.

Just because no one writes in that fandom, and I love it XD.

Title: Puzzle
Author/Artist: crazy_escapist
Rating: Teen
Summary: Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. [Apocalypse Now]


 

 



current mood: artistic

(1 Piece » Strawberry Short Cake?)

Saturday, August 5th, 2006
4:35 pm - Dear diary,

PLEASE DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES I WILL DIE.

Goddamn it, I couldn't sleep at ALL, just because I SUCK at cooking, and my vegetarian burger didn't come out the way it was supposed to, so I was vomiting for, like, 4 hours, and my heart hurt, and I got a split personality in my sleep, and they all were kind of STUPID, saying wacky things.

And I lost ten pounds (TEN POUNDS, PEOPLE, it IS something for a girl whose sister looks like fuckin' Eva Longoria), and I cannot even triumph,-  it would be kind of RUDE, because I weigh now as much as my friend who is ten centimeters shorter or the other friend who weighs about twice as I (but she is SO amazing, she doesn't need it), and I would turn out to be a self-absorbed diet-obsessed egoistic bimbo.

Which I expect myself to be, anyway.

And soon I'll probably work again, and I dread this. OKAYYYYYYYYY, so it's not a hard work in some coalmine, or anything, I just work as a hostess in a perfume shop.

BUT IT SUCKS. How much longer do I have to listen to comments like 'You look amazing in this shirt, but I would like you better without it' and not whack the bastard with Chanel no.5 on the head???? Or guys who come in on Valentine's Day and want 2 samples (which are for free) of a perfume as a present for a wife ('please, fill it as much as you can, she will be happier.'!?)

HONESTLY.

So, there is probably a man who looks like Bill Weasley (but with dark hair) upstairs, and I look as if Kraken had just chewed me and spit me out.

But I don't care about men, anymore, noooooo, I don't.

So, seeing as I am about to die (I have a FEVER [around 36 Centigrades!] and my tummy hurts, and my parents gave me a ding-dong to call them, but took it away [okay, so I played with it, but SO WHAT?]) I made a list of things to do before I die:




  • watch Napoleon Dynamite, Pretty in Pink, and The Breakfast Club
  • learn Swedish (one word: Millencolin!)
  • eat as much chocolate as I can
  • UNvirgin me
  • you know, read all of those books on my list, along with the ones that DIS told me to read (but I read Anna Karenina now, because I like it, and I can show off later that I read Tolstoy XD
  • write that fics with quotes from Apocalypse Now (I know that the movie is spooky, but I love it SO much, I stole it from my dad)
  • be NICE to that wench my sister
  • have 100 pounds, hehe, so I can seduce and use men. (I'm already doing it anyway)
  • kill the WB
  • give back all those CD's that I know I have somewhere,  and I pretend that I don't (as soon as I find them!)
  • no vomiting on random  items
  • stop talking to that poster above my bed (the one with Star Wars)
  • save the world


 





current mood: bitchy

(Strawberry Short Cake?)

Wednesday, August 2nd, 2006
4:39 pm - KG drabble, Franz×Eclair




 

Title: Picture Perfect

Author: crazy_escapist

Pairing: Franz×Eclair, at least that's what I decided - but it can be anyone, really.

Rating: Teen

Genre: Romance, general, (or angst if you think about the outcome).

Summary: He loves her.

Word Count:  145

A/N: I didn't know where to place it, but I hadn't gone wild in KG fandom for ages, so here. I know it's pretty useless, but I like to think it's not.

 

 

 

 

You know, do you - when talking about pairs, pairings and all of this - do you get the feeling that the name you say first, that that person is dominating in relationship?

Maybe it is a load of bullshit, but I like to think that Franz would be like that XD.

Hee!





current mood: artistic

(Strawberry Short Cake?)

Sunday, July 30th, 2006
2:18 pm - narusaku

 


Title: Epiphany.
Author: crazy_escapistSummary: Because she was proud and egoistic, and because she still is.
Pairing: narusaku, a bit of sasusaku
Disclaimer: Standard disclaimer applied.
Rating: Teen
Genre: General
Word count: 328
A/N: Just a weird idea of mine. Based on personal experience, damn it.







(Strawberry Short Cake?)

Wednesday, July 26th, 2006
5:12 pm - Feeling drabblish

My Ego deflated. Not good, not good.

Title: Emotional.
Author: crazy_escapist
Disclaimer: So not mine.
Pairing: inosaku, a wee bit. Because Sakura is such an emo.
Summary: And Ino, surrealistically aware of the touch, noted how the skin was slightly moist with sweat caused by unrelenting fear.
Rating: Teen.
Genre: General. 
Word count:
424





Title: Village Beauty.
Author: crazy_escapist
Disclaimer: So not mine.
Pairing: naruino, though they don't kiss, but it's said they have sex. Somewhen.
Summary: In her twenties, Ino was probably more beautiful than Sakura.
Rating: Teen.
Genre: General
Word count: 225

ino-centric, to celebrate me losing 6 pounds. A drabble, because drabbles are love :]!






When I get back, I'll write something more meaningful. Maybe :P


current mood: amused

(Strawberry Short Cake?)

Tuesday, July 25th, 2006
9:00 pm - No men!

I and my loyal and devoted friend (yeah, the one from Latvian Love Story :P) decided that from now on - we shouldn't have crushes or have any boyfriends whatsoever (it was MY idea!)

Because - what good they are?

Aside from all that trifling pleasures...?......................... okay, so *not* trifling, but whatever XD

Nomennomennomen from now on! 

And this means writing all sorts of Sakura-centric and Hermione-centric fic, because they are fuckin'tastic XD

*August'06 resolution, hehe




current mood: accomplished

(5 Pieces » Strawberry Short Cake?)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com